Sunday, March 1, 2009

There’s A Black Hole In My Son’s Room


Definition:
a black hole is a region of space that has so much mass concentrated in it that there is no way for a nearby object to escape its gravitational pull.


Dustpans...

Nuts and screws...

Flashlights...

Hair Brushes...

Packages of Batteries...

Lost socks...

Cat toys...

Pop bottles...

Left over food, candy wrappers, empty bags...

Cell phone chargers...

It’s incredible what I’ve found in my son’s room. And the worse part is I know what went into his room that we've never found again. Four pairs of jeans he’s only worn once is what comes to mind. I know I washed them and gave them to him to put away. I am not losing my mind. If I ask him has he seen it (replace “it” with item of your choice) the answer is always, “nope.”

Could it be elves, faeries, or rats that are taking these things? Nah, my little guy's room is definitely a black hole that sucks in objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers